Contact details

Contact details
Contact me

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Well, what a rubbish week so far, broke the cambelt on my car in Romford on Saturday and had to be brought home (or back to Sam's) on a recovery truck. Missed meeting up with another pinstriper today as I had to try to fix that heap of crap, found a few broken cam followers and some other damage, should have it back together tomorrow with any luck. Painted a helmet for a mate this weekend (did tell you about that in the last post) he was well happy with it. I also took the opportunity to snap a quick photo of a little design done on the back of a mates van last year, gonna post photos when I've finished typing this.
Hope you're having a better week than I am.
MadDaNny.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: