Contact details

Contact details
Contact me

Monday, 16 May 2011

A Saturday in Stafford.


Went up to Stafford to pinstripe a very nice bike, the job was to stripe a replacement tank as the original tank had leaked and screwed up the paintwork. I had to use plenty of hardener as it needs to be cleared over, I just hope that it'll be enough as clearing over enamel paint can be a nightmare sometimes but I'm sure the painter knows what they're doing and all will be fine. I'll post photos as soon as Mark sends me some.
And for some reason I've forgotten the name of the shop where I did this, if the guys that work there are reading this could you email me and I'll put a link on here for you, it was great to meet you all.
Anyway, that's me done for now, have fun.
MadDaNny :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: