Contact details

Contact details
Contact me

Saturday, 20 October 2012

What a fun day that was.

Wow! That was fun, I got up at 5:30 this morning, drove to Leicester to teach seven wonderful people to pinstripe, one very polite man from Germany (I think), one PT Cruizer owner, a giant bloke from a scrap yard, a bloke from Jaguar, a young lad, a bloody nice Brummie with great facial hair and a trouble maker from New Zealand (not too much trouble though, bloody nice bloke actually). Thank you all for coming, you were great, I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of geezers to teach. Thanks to Kris n Lyn for inviting me up there to take the course and cheers to Max for the teas, always nice to see ya :).

Have fun, see ya again soon,
MadDaNny :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: